Tuesday, Dec. 9 is the fifth-consecutive Colorado Gives Day, an initiative to increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving, and participation has grown every year. Here are six great reasons to support CMC on December 9th:
- Your donation will be boosted by a $1 million incentive fund!
- CMC’s Board of Directors has challenged our supporters to raise $12,500 in our year-end fundraising campaign with a $25,000 matching pledge – you can help us meet and beat our goal with a gift on Colorado Gives Day and receive the match!
- Won’t be near a computer? No problem! You can pre-schedule your donation any time here by selecting the “CO Gives Day” button.
- Coloradogives.org is a one-stop-shop for supporting CMC and all your favorite non-profits all at once – how easy is that?
- Don’t think you can find the time? You have the entire 24 hours of Tuesday, Dec. 9 to make your donation!
- You won’t be alone! Thousands of other Coloradans will be giving to non-profits across the state on December 9th, Colorado’s biggest online giving event. Last year, 38,760 donors gave on Colorado Gives Day.
Colorado Gives Day is your chance to “give+” to CMC — find our profile here, spread the word and make your feel-good gift this Tuesday!