Tuesday, December 8 is Colorado Gives Day, an initiative to increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. Participation has grown every year. Here are six great reasons to support CMC on December 8:
- Your donation will be “boosted” by a $1.2 million incentive fund!
- CMC’s Board of Directors has challenged our supporters to raise $25,000 in our year-end fundraising campaign with a $25,000 matching pledge – you can help us meet our goal with a gift on Colorado Gives Day!
- Won’t be near a computer? No problem…you can pre-schedule your donation any time before December 8th here by selecting the “CO Gives Day” button.
- Coloradogives.org is a one-stop-shop for supporting CMC and all your favorite non-profits in Golden and around the state all at once – how easy is that?
- Don’t think you can find the time? You have the entire 24 hours of Tuesday, December 8th, to make your donation!
- You won’t be alone! Thousands of other Coloradans will be giving to non-profits across the state on December 8th, Colorado’s biggest online giving event. Last year, 71,762 donors gave on Colorado Gives Day.
Colorado Gives Day is your chance to give where you live and support CMC – find our profile here, spread the word and make your year-end gift on December 8th!